Create a 15- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation discussing the nutritional needs during a person’s different life stages (childhood, adulthood, pregnancy, lactation, and such). Include the following in your presentation:
- Define nutrient, energy, and fluid needs during each life stage.
- Describe nutrients of concern or special concerns during each life stage.
- Identify physical activity recommendations during each life stage.
- Discuss the following topics for the specified stages of life:
- Pregnancy – weight gain recommendations
- Lactation – benefits of breastfeeding
- Infancy – growth rate
- Childhood – helping kids develop healthy eating habits and bodies
- Adolescence – helping teens meet nutrient needs
- Adulthood – aging and factors that affect it
Include speaker notes that detail the implications of each slide.
Include a reference slide with citations in APA format.
Include clip art.
The Grading Guide for Life Stages Nutrition Presentation will be used for this assignment.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by Essay Assistance