Writing Assignment: Korea and Vietnam War Comparison and Contrast
Compare and contrast the experience of Korea and Vietnam. How did each country respond after World War II? How did each country’s events become part of the wider world and the Cold War? What was the outcome of each conflict? Did US involvement lead to a peaceful resolution? Did US involvement help the country maintain it’s policy of Containment? Hints: A historical essay contains an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement, body of paragraphs and a conclusion.
|Points for Comparison||Korea||
|Seeds of Nationalism|
|Key Independence Figures
|Influence of China, Japan, USSR|
|Involvement of USA|
|Events of War|
|Current Status of the Country|
Acceptable Length: 2-3 pages
- Put your name, course and section number, and assignment title at the top of the document.
- Use one-inch margins.
- Use a 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Use double line spacing in the document.
To Get a Top Score, Your Paper Should:
- Cover the required elements mentioned above
- Show evidence of careful consideration and planning
- Properly use and cite source material using MLA style of documentation
- Be grammatically correct
Using Microsoft Word (or another word processing program allowed by your instructor), save the document with a filename that includes the assignment title, your first initial, and last name.
Korea and Vietnam War Comparison and Contrast
Last Updated on July 24, 2020 by Essay Pro