IT Project Management
|· This assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) .
· Email submission will not be accepted.
· You are advised to make your work clear and well-presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· You MUST show all your work, and text must not be converted into an image, unless specified otherwise by the question.
· Late submission will result in ZERO marks being awarded.
· The work should be your own, copying from students or other resources will result in ZERO marks.
· Use Times New Roman font for all your answers.
Project Title :
SCMS (supply chain management)
Scenario Overview :
This project is to create and deliver a computerized system TO xyz university to help them manage maintain and track the supply process for the warehouse and the distribution process from the warehouse to other facilities and department of the xyz university …etc
LO 2: Recognize the key issues during the IT project management procedures and describe the best practices in IT project management processes
Using any project management tool, draw the project Gant Chart?
1. LO4: Learn how to perform project planning to include estimating and scheduling by creating work breakdown structure and estimate time, resource, and cost requirements.
Using any project management tool, draw the project network and show the critical path?
1. LO6: Evaluate project team management and analyze project performance including budget, cot and resource utilization.
Using Excel sheet, suppose the project will finish within 6 years (Starting from year 0). Follow your instructor instructions about the value of:
Cost for every year
Benefits for every year
Your task is to calculate the following:
- Discount factor for every year.
- Discounted Benefits for every year.
- Discounted Cost for every year.
- Discounted Benefits-Cost for every year
- Cumulative Benefits – Cost
- Calculate NPV
- Calculate ROI
- Determine the payback in which year (If possible).
- Explain the situation of your project. (over, under, behind the budget). What your value means ?
then paste your Excel sheet here including your name(s).
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro