1. Describe Microsoft Access and its components (tables, relationships, forms, queries, reports).
2. Distinguish key differences between ACCESS and EXCEL.
3. Give a brief overview of the case study.
4. Evaluate the ACCESS features that enabled Ken Steward to develop the daily product inspection database without programming experience or expertise.
5. Explain the responsibilities of a database administrator as they relate to assuring data security and integrity.
Last Updated on January 23, 2018 by EssayPro