Hyperlipidemia is a common cardiovascular condition known to contribute to the development of atherosclerosis. For this assignment, you will select an article that discusses recent research updates and/or findings on the management of hyperlipidemia. The selected article should be a scholarly article published within the last 5 years. (Minimum 2 pages)
The article critique should include the following:
- An introduction
- A summary of the article’s main research findings or main points
- Discuss of whether the article contributes to the current knowledge of the management/treatment of hyperlipidemia. If so, how?
- Future directions for research (if any are indicated)
- A paragraph on what you learned from the article that you could apply to your clinical practice
Your paper should be double-spaced, with one-inch margins, 12 point “Times New Roman” font, and correctly follow APA formatting. Your thoughts and ideas should be supported by at least one scholarly research article on the topic. Please note all written assignments should contain in-text citations in accordance with APA format. A title and reference paper should be included as well. Save your assignment with the file name “Wk4Assign_YourLastName” as a Microsoft Word document and submit through the associated assignment link.
Writing and Journal Assignments Grading Rubric
|Writing and Journal Assignments Grading Rubric|
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeTopic||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeQuality||
|This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeGrammar/Spelling||
|Total Points: 15.0|
To get the articles provided by the teacher:
- Type :https://my.francis.edu
- In the upper right hand corner, you will see
- Then when you sign in click on “canvas” then click on “courses” .
- Click on SP2018- MMS 507: Advanced pharmacology
- Then when prompted click on “Modules”.
- And the articled provided will be there.
Last Updated on February 9, 2018 by Essay Pro