In your Final Case Study Project, you will integrate the written conceptualization of the imaginary client you created in Unit 4 into this project by completing the following (each one under its own level 2 heading):
- Provide introductory information about the client.
- Provide a biopsychosocial history.
- Assess barriers to establishing a connection with the client on the basis of personality factors, diagnostic issues, or life issues.
- Assess relevant ethical and cultural issues with this particular client. Explain your theoretical approach in this case.
- Detail the expected stages of therapy in this case.
- Demonstrate how your clinical interventions could be effective in working with this particular client toward the goals you and the client have developed together.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- Length of paper: 10–12 typed, double-spaced pages.
- Number of sources: Minimum of 10 scholarly sources, with at least six being peer-reviewed journal articles. (Remember that you will carry over the sources used for the first half of the assignment you completed in Unit 4).
- APA formatting: Use APA style in your report, and include a title page, page headers and numbers, proper spacing, proper headings, and proper margins. Refer to the Additional APA Resources page on iGuide (linked in the Resources) for additional support.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.
- Additional requirement: Each project component is correctly labeled using level 2 headings. The introduction and conclusion will use a level 1 heading.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro