Write a 750–1,050-word informative essay on DEATH PENALTY
- Explain the background and use of the death penalty in the United States.
- A number of states currently do not permit the death penalty as a punishment. Explain the pros and cons of the death penalty, and then persuade your reader that the death penalty is either an effective or ineffective punishment.
Include the following components in your essay:
- Introductory paragraph
- Include your thesis statement
- Include a discussion of at least three supporting points
- Supporting arguments and examples defending your position for each of the following:
- Body Section 1 (supporting point 1 fully presented)
- Body Section 2 (supporting point 2 fully presented)
- Body Section 3 (supporting point 3 fully presented)
- Conclusive summary
Format your work to be consistent with APA format and citation style guidelines.
Include a title and reference page.
Include APA format and citation style headings (at least level one).
Include a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources.
Cite your sources using APA format and citation style and include a references page.
Last Updated on