Assignment: EBP Project Paper
For this Assignment, review the following:
- Academic Writing Expectations Checklist 4000 Level Courses.
- Walden paper template. (No abstract required for AWE 4000.)
Using AWE Level 4000 writing guidelines submit a 3- to 4-page paper (not including the title page, reference list, and appraisal guides) on your EBP project including:
- PICO clinical question
- Recommended change in practice citing high-level evidence to support your suggested change in practice
- Evaluation strategies and outcome measures
- Select at least 5 sources of evidence from the following categories: (a) systematic review, (b) national clinical guidelines and/or (c) peer-reviewed quantitative / qualitative studies. Attach appraisal guides for all peer-reviewed articles.
Pay specific attention to the Writing Expectations 4000 Checklist. Paraphrase, avoid direct quotes, and use your own words supported by evidence to exhibit scholarly writing. Do not use articles older than 5 years unless they have been confirmed as seminal articles by your Instructor. At least 5 sources of evidence are required for your paper. Attach appraisals after the reference page for each article used. (See the Clinical Guideline Appraisal and Systematic Review Appraisal in this week’s Resources.)
Last Updated on