Explanation of Rave subculture
Description of your methods
You must include:
1. The worldview, ideas or beliefs of this group
2. Cultural rules regarding categories like gender, race, age, status, class, etc.
3. Traditions, rituals, or symbols
4. Important artifacts, clothes or technologies
5. Communication – give quotes and examples
Describe how this experience impacted you personally by answering such questions as: Did you see any similarities or differences to your own subculture(s)? Did you learn anything surprising? Did you change your opinion about anything?
P.S. The rave subculture is comprised of youth, mostly from the ages of 15-25, who enjoy all-night deejayed dance parties with techno or electronic music. *It cannot involve illegal activities
Ethnography Analysis Paper- Rave subculture