Include APA standards for style, citations, references, and format. Be sure to include a title page with your name and the name of the essay. Please refer to our APA Manual or visit the Purdue Owl website at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ for assistance with APA formatting and style guidelines.
Research the CNet article Julian Assange: Everythink You Need to Know About the Man Behind WikiLeaks.
Summarize the article and issues.
- Do you feel that the government should prosecute Julian Assange under the Espionage Act? Or, do you feel that the public has a right to know and that we need people like Julian Assange to reveal government secrets?
- Do you agree with the practice of prosecuting whistle blowers? Why or why not?
- Research and summarize another current article or video on whistle blowers and give us your thoughts.
- Should the Whistle Blower Protection Act apply to Julian Assange or Edward Snowden? Analyze the reasons why the Whistle Blower Protection Act should or should not apply to these individuals.
Use the Web to research an article LESS THAN 12 months old that deals with issues related to spam. Some good Web sites to go to are http://www.wired.com , http://www.msnbc.com , http://www.csoonline.com/article/2133983/social-networking-security/social-media-spam-on-the-rise–says-study.html, http://www.computerworld.com.
Your research can cover text spam, social media, or image spam.
- Summarize the article in one paragraph.
- Write another paragraph on your views of spam related to the article and what are some things you would do if you were managing the email system for your firm. For example, do you think the recent laws are having much effect?
- Include a link for the URL of your article and the date the article was written
- Reply to the main topic (180 word minimum)
Last Updated on October 21, 2019 by EssayPro