- Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the information, understanding, and questions students gather as they build their knowledge base on art-based learning in early childhood education.
- Directions: Develop a digital reflective videos using the Educreations app (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Make sure to speak, draw, and test different features of this app before you submit your reflective videos. Your reflective video will include your reflection as you think about you developing knowledge dealing with art-based learning in early childhood. Use the following questions to help guide you:
- Connections: What connections do you draw between the text, concepts, and your prior understanding of art-based learning in early childhood?
- Challenge: What ideas, positions, or assumptions do you want to challenge or argue with in the text, dealing with growing knowledge of arts-based learning in early childhood?
- Concepts: What key concepts or ideas do you think are important and worth holding on to from the text and assignments?
- Changes: What changes in attitudes, thinking, or action are suggested by the text, either for you or others?
- Your instructor will be able to watch your video through the Educreation.com (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. Website.
Last Updated on September 30, 2018 by EssayPro