Explain how cost and benefit analysis can be used to determine the need for a reverse logistics program and assess the before and after affects and how long the journey is likely to take.
– Abstract and Detailed Outline.
You should have an outline with the following headings. You can add more as you find something interesting from your topic. But do use the following by the end of your paper. I would suggest starting now on all these sections. But, if you are crunched for time just do what has the * by the sub section title.
Incorporate at least three peer reviewed reference from articles listed within the online APUS library, the Course Guide or the Program Guide.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Length of paper: typed, double-spaced pages, This final paper should be between 8 to 10 pagesfor the content, not counting the title page or the reference page with at least three related and current peer reviewed articles.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.