Business and Management
Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your strategic objectives, measures, and targets.
• Include marketing and information technology strategies and tactics.
• Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
• Finally, recommend actions needed to address ethical, legal, and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and how they can improve corporate citizenship.
Combine your completed strategic plan. This includes:
• The Vision, Mission, Values Paper
• SWOTT Analysis Paper
• Balanced Scorecard Paper,(Balanced Scorecard Paper Not Completed Yet) and
• Communication Plan Paper (Communication Plan Paper Not Completed Yet)
Your consolidated final strategic plan should be 2,800 to 4,200 words in length.