Business and Management
Write a 700- to 1,050-word section for your strategic plan in which you add your strategies and tactics to implement and realize your strategic objectives, measures, and targets.
• Include marketing and information technology strategies and tactics.
• Develop at least three methods to monitor and control your proposed strategic plan, being sure to analyze how the measures will advance organizational goals financially and operationally.
• Finally, recommend actions needed to address ethical, legal, and regulatory issues faced by the organization, and how they can improve corporate citizenship.
Combine your completed strategic plan. This includes:
• The Vision, Mission, Values Paper
• SWOTT Analysis Paper
• Balanced Scorecard Paper,(Balanced Scorecard Paper Not Completed Yet) and
• Communication Plan Paper (Communication Plan Paper Not Completed Yet)
Your consolidated final strategic plan should be 2,800 to 4,200 words in length.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by Essay Pro