Comparative Criminal Justice Systems: A Topical Approach,, 6th edition
To adequately address each question, each response should be a least a paragraph long. Be sure to provide citations and the corresponding references for information you present as “fact”.
Answer each question:
1. Describe what is required by the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations and its Optional Protocol as they relate to foreigners being arrested outside their country of residence.
2. Chapter 8 suggests there is considerable similarity in the way women prisoners are responded to around the world. Describe the three factors used in the chapter to show that similarity.
3. Describe the findings regarding delinquency around the world as reported in the two International Self-Report Delinquency Studies.
4. Describe the welfare and justice aspects of China’s juvenile justice system that result in its placement along the continuum of juvenile justice models.
5. What three reforms are planned for how China responds to juvenile offenders?
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro