Meet with a health care professional in your prospective client organization to present your data review project proposal. Then, submit the final revised and approved project proposal with the client’s signature. There is no page limit for this assessment.
Note: Each assessment of your capstone project is built on the work you have completed in previous assessments. Therefore, you must complete the assessments in this course in the order in which they are presented.
The ability to articulate the potential impact of your project in a concise manner to project stakeholders can impact the successful implementation of any change initiative. The successful outcome of your project depends upon your ability to communicate effectively and ability to prepare for meetings with important stakeholders.
This assessment is crucial to the success of your data review project and provides an opportunity for you to refine your project proposal and obtain the client’s approval. In addition, you will work closely with the client to ensure that your project adds value to the organization, while still supporting your career goals and leadership development.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 2: Execution: Translate strategy to develop and maintain optimal organizational performance in health care settings.
- Competency 3: People: Create an organizational climate that values and supports employees and colleagues in health care settings.
- Present a project proposal to a client.
- Identify the appropriate health care professional in an organization from whom to seek approval for a proposed project.
- Negotiate changes to project scope, execution, or focus, based on feedback solicited from the client.
- Obtain approval for a proposed project.
Last Updated on