BOOK IS Smith, Huston,The World’s Religions HarperOne, 1991. ISBN: 9780061660184
- Identify and explain the basic tenet of Christianity that you find most distinctive, meaning the one that is most disimilar to the religious beliefs and practices of the other religious traditions we have studied. [The three basic tenets are Incarnation, Atonement, and the Trinity]
Be sure to:
- Discuss the major ideas that characterize this tenet
- Explain why it distinctive, providing examples of the ways it is disimilar to other traditions
- Then, consider the beliefs or concepts in the other religious traditions we have studied that most resemble, or are similar in some way, to this tenet.
- Be sure to:
- Discuss the major ideas that characterize these similar beliefs or concepts
- Explain why it is similar or resembles the tenet you discuss, providing examples of the ways it is similar to the beliefs or concepts of the other religious tradition(s).
Last Updated on May 15, 2019 by EssayPro