Article Review #3: Child Sexual Abuse and Adult Survivors
Students will read journal articles and complete a 2-3 page review of the article using the following format:
1. Provide the full citation of the journal article
2. Summarize the key points and findings in the article.
3. Discuss the relationship of the article to lecture material and the textbook.
Karmen, Andrew (2016) Crime Victims: An Introduction to Victimology 9th edition. (You need this edition). Wadsworth, Cengage Publishing.
4. Analyze the article from your own viewpoint. What are your thoughts and opinions? Support your views with course material as well as outside materials.
5. Finally, address what questions the article raises that you would like to explore further.
The article review should be at least 2-3 pages in length. Double-spaced and in a Microsoft Word Document.