1. Review the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website that has information and statistics about the elderly.
2. Look up one (1) statistic on the website or find a statistic among the information in Chapter 2 of the textbook.
3. Once you have the information that interests you, then answer the following questions:
1. What statistic have you chosen?
2. Why did you choose that statistic?
3. What trends are represented?
4. Why do you find this interesting?
5. Do the statistic surprise you in any way?
6. Did you think that the numbers would be different then they are?
4. Your paper should be:
One (1) page or more.
Use factual information from the textbook and/or appropriate articles and websites.
Cite your sources – type references according to the APA Style Guide.
Last Updated on September 12, 2018 by EssayPro