This a brief summary place Click all attachment for templates directions and documents
Part 1: Paper
Part 2: PowerPoint
1) Save and print the Module 5 Final Summative Assignment PDF.
2) Create a Word document for your response to Part 1: Paper.
- Use 12-point Arial or Times New Roman font.
- Use APA (6th edition) format for the title page, references page, and in-text citations.
- Compose an introduction and conclusion for your paper.
3) Create a presentation in a format of your choice for your response to Part 2: Presentation.
4) Follow the directions below to complete Part 1 and Part 2.
5) Submit your paper and your presentation as two separate documents in the Module 5 assignment.
For this Final Summative Assignment, you will compose a paper and create a presentation demonstrating evidence of mastery in the following six Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) skill areas:
- Applications of data literacy
- Use of research and understanding of qualitative, quantitative, and/or mixed methods research methodologies
- Employment of data analysis and evidence to develop supportive school environments
- Leading and/or participating in collaborative activities with others such as peers, colleagues, teachers, administrators, community organizations, and parents
- Supporting appropriate applications of technology for your field of specialization
- Application of professional dispositions, laws and policies, codes of ethics and professional standards appropriate to your field of specialization.
Part 1: Paper
Analyzing Data and Exploring Research Strategies
- Write an introduction including a basic description of your school and the area of improvement that you identified in Module 2.
- Compose a research paper. Your paper should not exceed 8 pages of content. (Title page and references are not included in the page limit.) Within the paper, describe the data, the trends, and your choice of strategy to use to address the identified area of improvement.
- Conduct further research on the area of improvement in order to access two prior years of the data set that you used to support your target area Present the data clearly using a table or graph. (Data Lteracy, Data Analysis, Research, Technology)
- Describe and analyze the data (Data Literacy, Data Analysis, Research).
- Include three goals based on the data and describe how the goals align with your school’s vision and mission statements and with your personal values as a school leader. (Data Literacy, Data Analysis, Professionalism)
- In Module 3, you began to explore strategies to address your identified need. Describe and discuss each of the three strategies you identified in Module 3 including an explanation of how the strategies can be implemented at your school. (Research)
- Copy the table below and insert it into your paper as a description of one of the strategies you identified. (Research)
- Conduct a SWOT analysis of the chosen strategy by completing the template below. In completing this table, it is important for you to organize a team of people to work with in identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for your plan (collaboration). Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities Threats • Develop a plan for the evaluation of the implementation of the strategy
Your paper should be formatted using APA style (6th Edition) and should include the following sections:
- Title page
- Introduction (Remember in APA, the word Introduction is not used as a heading.)
- Presentation of Data
- Data Description and Analysis
- Three Strategies Considered
- Description of Research on Strategy
- SWOT Analysis
- Evaluation Plan
Benchmark Assessment Part 2:
Presentation Create a visual presentation in a format of your choice that includes the following:
- The data set and your graphs
- Goals for the School Improvement Plan
- An overview of the three different strategies and the supporting sources that directly addresses the target area in need of improvement (at least one slide for each strategy)
- Research on one strategy
- Results of SWOT analysis for the chosen strategy
- Evaluation plan for the implementation plan of the chosen strategy
Last Updated on June 18, 2019 by Essay Pro