Assignment 3: Position Paper
This is a continuation of the first and second assignments and uses your accumulated research. Imagine you are two different lobbyists, supporting two different sides of the policy issue you wrote about in Assignment 2.
Submit your Assignment 1 and 2 revisions based on your professor’s feedback. You will be graded on your revisions. Then, write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
1. Write a one-page position in favor of the policy.
2. Write a one-page position against the policy.
3. Write a one-page response to the argument in favor of the policy.
4. Write a one-page response to the argument against the policy.
5. Use at least two (2) of the following arguments from Chapter 10 in your paper: normative, positive, anecdote, and evidence arguments. Clearly label these to receive credit.
6. Use four (4) credible and reputable sources to support your points.
Submit one seamless paper with Assignments 1,2 &3 as one seamless paper. It includes an Abstract, Executive Summary and Table of Contents as well as one integrated list of references which at this point will be a minimum of 12-15 sources
Note: The Assignment 1 and 2 revisions must flow together with Assignment 3 as one seamless paper.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro