Administrative and Financial Sciences
|Course Name:||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code:||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 1440/1441 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- All students are encouraged to use their own word.
- Assignment -3 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-13 in Black Board only.
- This assignment is an individual assignment.
- Citing of references is also necessary in APA style.
- Explain the forces driving and evaluate the impact of globalization (CLO: 1)
- Analyze the effects of culture, politics and economic systems in the context of international business (CLO: 2)
Select a Saudi company that operates in any of the GULF countries, and write a (minimum of 1000 word) report covering the following points: (Marks: 5)
- Present the study report with clear Introduction and Conclusion including your own views.
- Using SWOT analysis, analyze the external and internal environment of your selected company.
- Analyze the political, economic, cultural and legal challenges the company currently faces in any of the country it operates (select one country in which the company operates for this analysis).
Last Updated on