Many organizations have been in the news over the past few years due to accounting ethical breaches
that have affected their customers, employees, or the general public. Search the Internet to locate a story in the news that depicts an accounting ethical breach. You may select from any type of organization about which you have information or a curiosity.
1. Given the corporate ethical breaches in recent times, assess whether or not you believe that
the current business and regulatory environment is more conducive to ethical behavior. Provide
support for your answer.
2. Based on your research, describe the organization, the accounting ethical breach and the impact to the organization related to ethical breach.
3. Determine how the organizational ethical issue was detected and how management failed to
create an ethical environment .
4. Analyze the accounts impacted and/or accounting guidelines violated and the resulting impact to the business operation.
5. As a CFO, recommend which measures could have been taken to prevent this ethical breach
and how each measure should be implemented in the future.
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro