Please read the instructions carefully 🙂
Kurose, J. F., & Ross, K. W. (2017). Computer networking: A top-down approach (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
You need to have access to this in order to download the labs from the student resources area.
“Kurose, J. F., & Ross, K. W. (2017). Computer networking: A top-down approach (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
Note: The course requires access to the textbook publisher’s online content, which requires a student access code. Access codes are included with new print editions of the book. An access code is typically not included with a used textbook, electronic textbook, or rented textbook. An access code can be purchased directly from the publisher’s web site.”
Please then complete this assignment:
This Assignment again makes use of Wireshark. You will use Wireshark to explore and better understand the details of two critical network layer protocols: Internet Protocol (IP) and Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP).
- Download the directions for both of this week’s Wireshark Labs.
- The directions are provided in the Student Resources section of the textbook’s companion website, which you can find in this week’s Resources area.
- Click on the Wireshark Labs link from the Student Resources area of the website.
- A list of Wireshark Labs should appear for download.
- Download the IP and ICMP Wireshark Labs.
By Day 7, submit a paper, in which you do the following:
- Perform the steps documented in the Wireshark Lab directions. The directions will include questions that you are to answer and steps you will take to capture screenshots of the Wireshark display (or by printing the displayed contents to a PDF document).
- Prepare a Word document that contains your answers to the questions, as well as your screenshots. Once you have completed your Assignment, create a zip archive that contains any PDF documents produced by printing information from within Wireshark. You will also submit your Word document separately.
Submit your zip file to the Assignment Part 1 – Week 8 submission link and your Word document to the Assignment Part 2 Turnitin – Week 8 submission link.
Note: While both Part 1 and Part 2 submissions are required, you will only see your grade for this Assignment in the My Grades area for the Week 8 Assignment Part 1.
Last Updated on April 25, 2019 by EssayPro