The subject of the paper is White Collar Crime, so just write about this.
There is one written assignment required for this course. The subject of your paper will be to write on a topic in policing. The topic must be approved by the instructor prior to writing. Topics will be approved by the instructor no later than Sept. 12, 2017. The paper must:
• include a title page (title, course number, name, date, your name),
• body of paper should be 10 pages.
• be typed and doubled-spaced,
• be stapled—please do not put paper in binders or folders,
• incorporate appropriate substantive content,
• follow standard formatting norms (margins, fonts, citations, reference list, etc),
• be paginated—number all pages after the title page,
• apply proper writing mechanics (grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation format etc),
• avoid identifying information (e.g., your name in headers or footers) within the text.
I will take off points for an excessive grammar and spelling errors, so proofread your paper before you turn it in.
Apply a standard citation format (e.g., APA, MLA, or Turabian) when citing sources used in your term paper. The format you choose is entirely up to you, but the chosen format must be applied accurately and consistently. Failure to cite your sources may be considered plagiarism!
Use as many sources you want but try not to use more than 10 sources. Also, I will put some academic sources you can use 2 or 3 of them. Please do your best on the papers, so I can get an A.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro