To complete this assignment, critically read and annotate “Where I Lived and What I Lived For”, searching for an answer to the question, Where Did Thoreau Live and What Did He Live For? Write a 250-word analysis in which you answer the question. Go to the Discussion Board and share where you live or want to live and what you live for or want to live for. Respond to at least two clasmates’ comments.
1) Consider common themes of literature, such as love, isolation, and initiation;
2) Understand the relationship between social milieu and individual literary selections;
3) Identify common literary themes;
4) Express thematic observations;
5) Respond in writing to literature.
Last Updated on