How many shelves of width 10 are required to hold sku allocations of width 5,6,7,4,8,2, & 1 . Use the next fit heuristic to pack from the list as given
- What is the minimum number shelves of width 10 required to hold sku allocations of widths 5, 6, 7, 4, 8, 2, 1?
- Use the Next Fit heuristic to pack from the above skus to shelves of width 10 as given.
- Do the same with First Fit.
- Do the same with Best Fit.
- Do the same with Worst Fit.
- Textbook Question 9.7
Use the First Fit heuristic to slot the following skus onto shelves of width 10 so as to produce a packing with high pick-density (many picks per unit width of shelf).
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro