Propulsion Plant Investigation Guidelines for Review Papers
For each review, use the materials in the module, your textbook, and any other quality resources with which you are familiar or can find. Writing only two pages can be a challenge.
Your writing must be well thought out, planned carefully, and adhere to the following checklist to ensure it meets the criteria required of all review papers. Each paper must be submitted through the Turnitin® plagiarism tool.
- Give some critical thought to what you found especially important or new in what you studied in this module.
- Summarize, in your own words, the reading assignment and learning objectives for the module, considering:
- What is significant to an investigator? Why?
- What information is useful? Why?
- What level of detail is effective? Why?
- Provide sources of any information not originated by you.
- Follow the APA Formatting Requirements in the Course Specific Information course area.
- Use the spelling, word usage, and punctuation expected in an upper-level college course.
- Use a 12-pt. font and double-line spacing, not to exceed two pages in length for the body of the paper. The use of a title page and reference page are not included in the page count.
- Use page header and include your name, activity number, topic, and page number.
- Save your assignment using a naming convention that includes your first and last name and the activity number (or description). Do not add punctuation or special characters.
- Use the activity link to submit (upload) your work through the Turnitin plagiarism tool. Make sure to do so by the deadline and as directed in the module activity.
- Review the feedback you receive on your paper from the instructor and make revisions as appropriate.