1. Provide an overview of the tourism activities in Cyprus prior to the contemporary development and planning of tourism.
2. Assess the economic, social, political, and environmental impact of tourism prior to the contemporary development and planning of tourism. State why proper tourism planning and development was needed.
3. Summarize the contemporary tourism planning process the government of Cyprus, the Cyprus Tourism Organization (CTO), and the World Tourism Organization (WTO) conducted and the effects of the plan. Critique the plan’s effectiveness and recommend what could have been done differently.
4. Recommend three (3) strategies for moving Cyprus toward sustainability with its tourism industry.
5. Conduct a financial analysis of the tourism industry in Cyprus today and a future projection of tourism demand for Cyprus.
6. Compare and contrast another coastal tourism destination with Cyprus and differentiate its approach to the development and planning of tourism.
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro