These are the prompts that you will use to develop your thesis and final paper:
- Discuss some areas that can present obstacles in people’s lives. (examples)
- What are some areas in life in which the choices people make shape their future? (examples/causes)
- What effects/consequences can come of the choices people make in their lives? (effects)
- What are some of the influences that play a part in people’s lives? (examples)
- What are some ways people overcome adversity? (examples)
- What are some of the obstacles that people face when pursuing an education?
- How does education impact the development of people’s identity? (effects)
Topics that are Cause/Effect will require reviewing the format for that kind of essay. Identify at least three causes for the one effect.
Prewriting Process for the Essay
- Type Prompt Here:
- Brainstorm 4-6 ideas on your prompt. Using numbers, rank the top three ideas in order from least to greatest:
- Now, create your Thesis Statement:
- Format your three topic sentences:
Last Updated on February 13, 2018 by Essay Pro