Watch the video,
Read the articles on the fire tragedy and the development of technology to address the fire problem:
Answer the following questions (up to 1 point for each question):
- Explain the rationale behind the development of panic exit devices.
- Explain how the panic exit device functions to allow for door operation.
- Research the North Carolina Building Code. Identify what occupancies require panic hardware to be installed on exit and exit access doors?
- Research the North Carolina Building Code. When is fire exit hardware mandated to be installed on exit and exit access doors?
- What modern-day efforts in engineering and technology have you found emerging to address the fire problem?
Last Updated on September 29, 2018 by EssayPro