Pharmacology Made Easy 4.0: The Reproductive and Genitourinary System
Directions: This worksheet should be completed while viewing the ATI Reproductive and Genitourinary System Pharmacology Made Easy Module. Answers must be in your own words.
Female Reproductive System (FRS)
- Name the 4 main different parts of the female reproductive system.
- Using your own words, describe the hormonal cycle of the FRS.
Male Reproductive System (MRS)
- Name the 6 main parts of the male reproductive system.
- Using your own words, describe the hormonal cycle of the MRS.
- In your own words, describe how urine is produced and the process by which it is expelled from the body.
Goals for Drug Therapy
- FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE DISORDERS
What are the goals for drug therapy for Female Reproductive Disorders?
- Endometrial Hyperplasia and Endometriosis
- Inducing Uterine Contractions
- Stopping Uterine Contractions
- Accelerating Fetal Lung Maturity
- Preventing and Treating Seizure Activity
- MALE REPRODUCTIVE DISORDERS AND GENITOURINARY DISORDERS
What are the goals for drug therapy for Male Reproductive Disorders and Genitourinary Disorders?
- Male hypogonadism
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
- Erectile Dysfunction
III. GENITOURINARY DISORDERS (MALE AND/OR FEMALE)
What are the goals for drug therapy for Genitourinary Disorders (Male and/or Female)?
- Urinary Incontinence/Overactive Bladder (OAB)
- Urinary Retention
Active Stack Flashcards:
Complete the 175 flashcards for the Reproductive and Genitourinary System Drugs.
For each question from the active stack flashcards you answered incorrectly, write out a description of the information for your own learning.
Also read: Pharmacology Made Easy 4.0: Perfusion
Last Updated on January 29, 2021 by EssayPro