10 Questions each worth 10 points. Each answer should be about a paragraph. If you use an external source, it must be referenced at the end of the answer. Plagiarism, the use of article spinners, collaboration of any kind, will result in a 0 for the entire exam and will be referred to the Dean’s office.
- 1.Chapter 1:The Information Systems Strategy Triangle shows a direct relationship between organizational strategy and information strategy.Discuss the importance of maintaining balance between the points on the triangle and what might occur if there isn’t a balance between these three points on the triangle.
- 2.Chapter 2:Discuss the primary and support activities that an organization can use that create value, according to Porter. How might these be applied to business partners?
- 3.Chapter 3. Briefly, summarize the differences between the 4 classic organization structures.
- 4.Chapter 3.Briefly, discuss the impact of IT issues on organizational and national values. Cite an example from your work.
- 5.Chapter 4:The chapter discusses “creating new types of work.”Discuss some new positions that have been created, deleted, or changed as a result of the unique skills required by IT-enabled work processes.
- 6.Chapter 5.Briefly discuss the differences between agile and dynamic processes and when each would be used.
- 7.Chapter 5.Integrated supply chains link business processes across companies. Discuss, briefly, some of the challenges that businesses face in attempting to do so.
- 8.Chapter 6:The Concept of BYOD is described in this chapter. Discuss whether or not this is implemented in your company, and some of the pros and cons associated with it.
- 9.Chapter 6:Describe the four key components to Enterprise Architecture and the challenges of implementing an EA framework in a global organization.
- 10.Chapter 7: Identify the five areas in which management should participate. Select one and expand your discussion of this area, including how management would participate.
Last Updated on October 21, 2019 by Essay Pro