The Future of Public Administration
1. Review the Web sites of the three public administration organizations paying particular attention to trends, challenges, opportunities, and current issues related to public administration, either as described in the programs that these organizations oversee or in the featured stories.
2. Think about current events that could have an impact on public administration and on you personally as a public administrator.
3. Select a specific example of an event or issue which illustrates a future trend, challenge, or opportunity related to public administration.
4. Consider the event or issue and its potential impact on public administration.
5. Write a brief summary of the event or issue you selected and note whether you consider it to be a future trend, challenge, or opportunity. Describe how the event or issue is likely to impact public administration and you personally as a public administrator. Use specific examples.
You can use these websites for citations and references if need be but the event you will be writing on doesn’t come from those articles.
Partnership for Public Service
Government Innovators Network
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro