The effect of homesickness on international students
critically evaluates how the selected service manages its Customer Service strategies; considering the following issues:
1. What is Customer Service? What are the differences between customer services offered by the manufactures of tangible goods and that offered by service organisation?
2. Explain how the service organisation creates value for its customer. What are the basic factors that shape the customer service function that can exist between a service organisation and its customers? Fully explain which customer service function is the most important for the selected service organisation and its target market customers? (re-view the segmentation profile of the target market customer)
The main topic Customer Service strategies
A local consumer organisation: Optus
Its products: Mobile service
The webpage: https://www.optus.com.au
What you should cover
1. Customer Service (be specific)
2. differences between customer services offered by the manufactures of tangible goods and that offered by service organisation (be specific)
3. creates value for its customer (be specific)
4. the basic factors that shape the customer service function(be specific)
5. which customer service function is the most important for the selected service organisation and its target market customers(be specific)
You must use 10 as references (Chicago)
Date no earlier than 2007
Summarising a Journal Article
Choice 6 references out of 10 and 100 words for each Journal Article Summarising a journal article goes beyond merely listing the major concepts. You should re-compose, in your own words, the embedded ideas in each journal article to form new text for your group Research Report. While outlining depends on analysis of each paragraph in an article, summarising requires a synthesis of the relevant concepts and practice of the topic that are discussed within the article.
Critical evaluation of the key concepts (of the topic), and their application to the selected service organisation, should be written in your words and in a condensed form, to construct meaning. That critical evaluation will develop a deeper understanding of the key concepts associated with the topic, and their application to the service organisation.
[Source: Axelrod, R. B. and Cooper, C. R. (1994), The St. Martin’s Guide to Writing. New York: St Martin’s Press. (pp 451-452)].
When you are researching the topic do not substitute web-pages and/or blogs, such as Wikipedia, for academic journal articles because it is very unlikely that those web-pages will have the academic rigour required for you to develop an in-depth understanding of how Persuasion and the ELM, can be applied to the selected local organisation.