The Birth Process and Complications
Please answer and label the questions accordingly. This is a critical thinking, graduate level essay. The two questions are separate therefore please do not combine the two questions together. For example: Q1 and Q2 with in-text citation from course reading material (Berk and Gross) and Two Additional Scholarly References. APA style format. In addition, in the event the professor requires addition clarification, I will forward to you the question(s) from my professor therefore please answer the question(s) accordingly. Thank-you.
Q1: For this discussion: Birth Issues
• Analyze the environmental, social, cultural, and family issues surrounding birth.
• Analyze issues surrounding the birth experience.
Q2: For this discussion: Birth Complications
• Provide an overview of complications of birth (preterm and low birth weight) or birth defects and their effects on development.
• Discuss some of the consequences of caring for these infants.
• Discuss your recommendations for interventions.
Course reading material:
Berk, L. E. (2012). Infants, children, and adolescents (7th ed.). Boston, MA: Allyn & Bacon. ISBN: 9780205718160.
Gross, D. (2011). Infancy: Development from birth to age 3 (2nd ed.). Boston, MA: Allyn & Bacon. ISBN: 9780205734191.
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro