- Select an individualized learning need (see teaching plan topics) for a client/family during the Clinical Day: OB Simulation, and must be approved by the Instructor.
- Using a knowledge deficit NANDA nursing diagnosis, with a minimum of three objective and three subjective data, construct an individualized teaching plan.
- Create a learning outcome with measurable criteria from each of the learning domains: affective, cognitive, and psychomotor.
- Content must be detailed and supported by evidence-based sources. (Answer: Why are you providing this education to the client and how does it relate to the content provided?)
- Include in the instructional methods and implementation of teaching session:
- Learning setting and session length.
- Considerations of the client cultural needs
- Optimal time for education related to the postpartum client
- References of sources are to be included at the end of the teaching plan in APA format.
Last Updated on November 20, 2020 by EssayPro