Write annotated bibliography for the following references.
Summary of the references. Each reference should have 6-10 sentences. APA format. Pay attention to the kind of method used in these research.
- Anda RF, Felitti VJ, Walker J, Whitfield, CL, Bremner JD, Perry BD, Dube SR, Giles WH. TheEnduring Effects of Abuse and Related Adverse Experiences in Childhood: A Convergence ofEvidence from Neurobiology and Epidemiology. European Archives of Psychiatry and ClinicalNeurosciences, 2006; 256(3):174-86
- Dube SR, Miller JW, Brown DW, Giles WH, Felitti VJ, Dong M, Anda RF. Adverse ChildhoodExperiences and the Association with Ever Using Alcohol and Initiating Alcohol Use DuringAdolescence. . Journal of Adolescent Health, 2006;38(4):444.e1-444.e10.
- Anda, RF, Felitti, VJ, Brown, DW, Chapman, D, Dong, M, Dube, SR, Edwards, VJ,Giles, WH. (2006) Insights Into Intimate Partner Violence From the Adverse ChildhoodExperiences (ACE) Study. In PR Salber and E Taliaferro, eds. The Physician’s Guide toIntimate Partner Violence and Abuse, Volcano, CA: Volcano Press; 2006.
- Congressional Briefing. Anda, RF and Felittii, VJ. Adverse Childhood Experiences as a National Public Health Problem. Sponsored by the American Academy of Pediatrics andThe Family Violence Prevention Fund. Capitol Hill, Washington, DC. April 18, 2006.
- Dong M, Anda RF, Felitti VJ, Williamson DF, Dube SR, Brown DW, Giles WH. Impact ofresidential mobility during childhood on health in adults: The hidden role of Adverse ChildhoodExperiences. Archives of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine. 2005;159:1104-1110.
- Edwards VJ, Anda RF, Dube SR, Dong M, Chapman DF, Felitti VJ. The wide-ranging healthconsequences of adverse childhood experiences. In: K Kendall-Tackett and SGiacomoni, eds.Child Victimization: Maltreatment, Bullying, and Dating Violence Preventionand Intervention, Kingston, NJ:Civic Research Institute;2005:8-1-8-12.
- Dube SR, Felitti VJ, Dong M, Giles WH, Anda RF. The impact of adverse childhoodexperiences on health problems: evidence from four birth cohorts dating back to 1900.Preventive Medicine. 2003;37(3):268-77.
Last Updated on July 10, 2019 by Essay Pro