Report on Social Movement Status of Latin America nations
Your assignment is to write a report on the social movement status of a Latin American nation- state or country. For this report, the assigned one nation-state or country is Haiti.
Note that this report must include at least three references. (Two of those references must be from the catalog of a university’s library) Utilize the formatting of your discipline to write your references on the references page.
The report should answer the following questions:
- Describe the indigenous culture that lives/lived in this nation-state/country.
- Describe the indigenous movement of the nation-state/country assigned to you.
- Did the nation-state/country have an independence war as a social movement? Why yes? Why not? Briefly describe this independence movement.
- Did the nation-state/country have a revolutionary war as a social movement? Why yes? Why not? Briefly describe this independence movement.
- What other social movements have been organized in this nation-state/country? Describe these movements. For this question students should only include social movements that have not been included in the readings for the nation-state or country assigned to them.
The format for this report is as follows:
- Report must be submitted in Word format only.
- Length of report is flexible as long as all five questions satisfactorily; however, this report should not be more than four pages long. This excludes the page of references.
- Margins of 1 inch must be used on all four sides.
- The document must be typed in single space. Times New Roman font must be used throughout the document.
- Twelve-point font size must be used for the body of the document.
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by Essay Pro