Questions to answer in essay:
- When and how was this concept introduced? (Provide background information/ Statement of Facts and Theorists feminist involved)
- What does this concept mean? (Explain the main argument)
- How often does the problem occur? How long has this been going on? Has the problem worsened over time? etc). Make sure to include statistics here
- Describe how individuals in this country and various cultures within this country conceptualize and think about this topic(s)?
- What are the current laws and punishments that impact your topic(s) in this country?
- How is this topic(s) relevant to issues regarding intersectionality/intersecting identities in this country? Choose two identities. For example: in what ways is this topic relevant and impacted by race/ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, class, religion, etc in this country?
- List and describe at least two different systems, institutions, or processes that contribute to this issue/ problem (for example capitalism, globalization, culture, poverty, politics, technology, military presence/war, history of colonialism, etc)
- Identify a non-profit organization or non-governmental organization that is addressing your topic(s) in this country. What are their goals/missions? How successful have they been?
- What else can be done to address the topic(s) you have highlighted?
(Essay must be 4 pages long and double spaced)
Last Updated on April 3, 2020 by Essay Pro