Protestant Reformers: Biography of John Wycliffe and John Huss (also Jan Hus)
PAPER 2 INSTRUCTIONS
1. Write a 5-page research paper (using 12-point, Times New Roman font and 1-inch margins on all sides).
2. Use 5 scholarly sources. Your textbook is a scholarly source, but it will not count as part of the 5 sources you need. You can use it, but you will also need 5 other sources. You may use scholarly websites, but also use at least 2 scholarly articles and/or books. You can find scholarly articles through a library. If you need help finding scholarly books, you can use books.google.com. Be careful to choose scholarly sources; do not use Wikipedia or blogs. If you are uncertain if a source is scholarly, feel free to send an email with the source information to your instructor; he/she will let you know.
3. Use current Turabian reference style and place your bibliography as the last page.
4. Submit your paper to SafeAssign.
Write on the following:
1. John Wycliffe and John Huss (also Jan Hus) are considered pre-reformers in that they wrote about and taught many of the ideas that the Protestant Reformers also presented. Write a brief biography of both men, describe their reforming ideas, actions, and writings, and tell how both died (including what eventually happened to Wycliffe’s body).
Last Updated on March 1, 2018 by Essay Pro