COme to a decision whether or not drug testing should be given to recipients of federal aid such as welfare and food stamps.
• Research the decision using a minimum of six (6) articles. One article must come from UMUC’s Library. No article from Wikipedia is acceptable. The articles must be correctly cited in text and at the end of the paper (Reference page) using APA guidelines.
• Apply the PrOACT decision making model to your selected decision. Identify which elements of the decision making model you found. You must include in your paper the evidence that led you to determine that various model elements were present.
• Apply The Cycle of Change model for change management to your selected decision. Identify which phases of the change management model you found. You must include in your paper the evidence that led you to determine that various selected phases of the model were present.
• Evaluate the interaction with stakeholders, the management of risk, the management of tradeoffs, and the management of uncertainty in the decision that was made.
• Playing the role of the CEO, develop a plan that monitors progress toward the decision’s goals and how to keep the change alive.
Required Formatting of Applied Final Project:
• This report should be double spaced, 12-point font, between five pages long and not more than 8 pages with the following section headings:
Ø The Decision
Ø The PrOACT Model
Ø The Cycle of Change Model
Ø Decision Evaluation
Ø Decision Plan
• Title page and reference page do not count toward the final page count.
• Title page with your name, the course name, the date, and instructor’s name.
• Include an introduction and a summary paragraph
• Include at least three in-text citations from your textbook. Use in-text citations if you cite additional sources from the Web or the UMUC library.
• Use APA formatting for in-text citations and reference page. You are expected to paraphrase and not use quotes. Deductions will be taken when quotes are used and found to be unnecessary.
Last Updated on February 10, 2019 by EssayPro