Each question has 5 points:
1. Why is it useful for a programmer to have some background in language design, even though he or she may never actually design a programming language?
2. How can knowledge of programming language characteristics benefit the whole computing community?
3. What programming language has dominated scientific computing over the past 50 years?
4. What programming language has dominated business applications over the past 50 years?
5. What programming language has dominated artificial intelligence over the past 50 years?
6. In what language is most of UNIX written?
7. What is the disadvantage of having too many features in a language?
8. How can user-defined operator overloading harm the readability of a program?
9. What is one example of a lack of orthogonality in the design of C?
10. What language used orthogonality as a primary design criterion?
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro