In this project you will create a unique 3 graphics scene composed of OpenGL graphic components using transformation methods. This zip contains the book Java Jogl files supporting project 2.This is a good place to start for Project 2. Also check out the JoglStarter.java in the jogl.zip file above.Requirements:
- Using Netbeans or Eclipse, develop a JOGL application that displays a unique 3D scene. The scene has the following specifications:a. Size: minimum 640×480
b. Includes at least 6 different shapes
c. Uses at least 6 different transformation methods
- Use Java and JOGL for your implementation of OpenGL
- All Java source code should be written using Google Java style guide.
- Prepare, conduct and document a test plan verifying your application is working as expected.This plan should include a test matrix listing each method you tested, how you tested it, and the results of testing.Deliverables:
- All Java source code used for this project. Code should adhere to the Google Java style guide.
- Word or PDF file demonstrating with clearly labeled screen captures and associated well-writtendescriptions, the successful execution of your 3D graphics scene. The document should be well- written, well-organized, include the test plan, include page numbers, captions for all screen captures, and a title page including your name, class, section number and date. References should be included for all sources used and formatted in APA style.