Following the direction offered by Jackson and Newberry (2016) in Chapter 12, complete an argumentative essay on the issue you chose in Week 6. Be sure your essay contains
- an introduction containing a thesis that states the issue, your position on the issue, what the paper will cover, and in what order;
- at least two paragraphs that each contain a well-supported (and documented) claim or sub-argument that will provide strong support for your fallacy-free argument;
- at least one paragraph discussing a documented, reasonable counterclaim to your position that needs to be a legitimate claim that someone has actually made as a counter-position on your issue;
- at least one paragraph offering a reasonable, documented response to that counterclaim; and
- a conclusion that summarizes the argument and conclusion.
This argumentative essay should
- be no less than 750 words;
- have no fewer than five sources;
- be submitted as a Microsoft Word document, using proper APA formatting (cover page, one-inch margins, and double-spacing); and
- follow APA documentation protocol.