Consider many alternative approaches and perspectives on how organisational creativity and innovation might be promoted or blocked in practice across multiple levels: individual, group and organisation.Specifically concerned with promoting individual creativity as it contributes to the innovation process and is, therefore, at the individual/group level of analysis with a focus on creative thinking.
- You are required to critically evaluate individual creativity in the context of Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG workplace, firstly through the identification of individual blocks that inhibit the process, and secondly you will need to consider which of the alternative approaches is most relevant in this context as an intervention designed to promote individual creativity and innovation.
- You will then need to demonstrate a systematic understanding and critical appreciation of the process of creativity and innovation drawing on contemporary theories to support your evaluation and synthesis.
- You will develop a plan to promote individual creative thinking in Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG located in Sultanate of Oman with a view to enhancing innovation. You will need to include an in-depth literature review critically evaluating alternative contemporary perspectives in order to draw meaningful conclusions and develop feasible recommendations.
- You will present your analysis and plan in report format of approximately 1500 words excluding references and appendices. Concise report writing is an important business skill.You will need to do the analysis in the context of Galfar Engineering & Contracting SAOG before you start to write the report.
- In the unlikely event that Royal Court Affairs prevents adequate analysis.
The structure form will be as the following:
- Executive Summary: 150 words.
- Introduction: 150 words.
- Analysis: 700 words.
- Conclusions: 250 words.
- Recommendations: 250 words.