Matlab Assignment (Individual)
This assignment is created as for the fulfillment of the Criterion 7 of ABET accreditation criteria.
(Highlighted “As a first example”)
- Use Wz(power dissipated in the diode) to duplicate Fig – 28.
- Draw density functions for Vs and Wzbased on the problem descriptions
- Use Matlab to evaluate E[Wz]
- Use Matlab to find the Minimum R value.
(Highlighted “As another Example”)
- Calculate R*(normal value of R),Rmin (Smallest R value), and Rmax(Largest R value).
- Compute Probability Pc with (1) given Gaussian probability density function fR(r)and (2) standard normal distribution functionφ(.). Compare your result.
(Highlighted “The third Example”)
- Compute the quantity F(70) by using (2-54)
- Draw the Rayleigh’s density function f(s) in Fig 2-31 by using (2-54)
- Compute the conditional expectation E[S|S>70]
Everything should be typed!!! No handwritten, Photocopied, Camera-ed material is allowed.
Your Report Should include
- Screen shot of m file
- Computation result
- List of challenges that you had for the completion of the work – Explain the nature of challenges
- List of topics in probability and statistics that you felt comfortable for this project.
- List of topics in probability that you felt challenging for this project.