Assume you have been promoted within your company (or your dream company) to a top management position. In preparation for your new position, reflect on your leadership point of view and describe your leadership values. Share how your leadership approach will develop your employees to create a high performing organization (or improve it).
In a 1,000-word reflection essay, considering your leadership view, evaluate the following:
- Identify key people and events that have shaped and influenced your leadership point of view.
- Describe your leadership values.
- Share your expectations for your self and others.
- Articulate how companies can do the same to develop their employees to create high-performing organizations.
- Articulate how your personal talent development strategy (personally) and how you can become an effective leader and develop others to succeed.
Compose your essay in APA format, including the introduction and conclusion, and in-text citations for all sources used. References to your textbook and at least one additional scholarly source are required for graduate-level work. In addition to your 750-1,000-word essay, you must include an APA-style title page and reference page. Click the assignment link to compare your work to the rubric before submitting it. Click the same link to submit your assignment.
Last Updated on October 16, 2019 by EssayPro