Leadership Blog Template
Headline [The title or overall description of the blog] Blogging Tips
1. Spend quality time in the planning & research phase of your blog. Your facts must be accurate.
2. Carefully consider your readers so that your message is understood and useful.
3. Create an engaging opening to your blog; you want them to read everything so be careful not to be boring!
4. Add an image, photo, chart, or graph to convey an important point in your blog.
5. Keep your paragraphs short, using clear, concise sentences to convey the essence of your topic to your readers.
Opening [A statement that describes the recent changes to the company and the reason for these changes] Message #1 [A description of the need to adapt and lead within a changing business environment]
Message #2[A description of the Team Leadership Model and how it applies to this business transition]
Message #3 [A description of how this diverse, international business structure will improve overall business performance]
Message #4 [A statement that focuses on one or two positive aspects of change that will help to motivate your employees]
Wrap- Up/Conclusion [A statement that summarizes your overall message] *Visit several of your favorite websites to see how blogs are written.
Resources for Readers [Additional resources for your employees to reflect upon]
*Use may use this template as a guide.
Citations (APA) [References for any citations or additional resources]
Last Updated on February 11, 2019 by EssayPro