Submit a critical essay that responds to the following questions:
- Does the desire to be accepted as a part of a group leave one susceptible to conforming to the group’s norms?
- Can a group exert pressure that’s strong enough to change a member’s attitudes and behavior?
- What can you use from this analysis to help you be a better manager?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-4 pages in length (inclusive of APA formatted title page and Reference Page)
- Formatted according to APA Standards. Please visit the CSULB Style Manual and Citation Methods
- Contain a minimum of two scholarly sources, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. The CSULB Library is a great place to find these scholarly sources!
Write clearly and logically, as you will be graded on content, analysis, and your adherence to the tenets of good academic writing, which should be succinct where possible while also exploring the topics appropriately. Remember that you can always improve your work by providing support from outside scholarly sources, which help both to bolster your own assertions and supplement your ideas.
Last Updated on September 13, 2018 by EssayPro