For your main post, imagine that you are a part of an emergency management department and your manager has just informed you that you will be part of the hiring team. You and your team will be hiring an entry-level emergency management person to work within your team.
- Determine what skills and characteristics applicants to the position should have.
- Develop a job description for the position that is at least 300 words.
- Create a sample job advertisement for the position that is at least 100 words. Include the minimum qualifications for the position.
- Identify what kinds of questions you should include in your interview.
- List 10–15 interview questions that you would recommend to your manager.
For this discussion, present a summary of the genetically modified organism that you are researching for
- How is the technology being used? Explain the gene of interest, name the organism into which it is inserted, and describe the intended result.
- What are the possible benefits and negative effects of the technology? Explain.
- Do you think that individuals should object to or support this bioengineered plant, animal, or bacterium? Why or why not?
- Do you think governments should outlaw bioengineered organisms? Under what circumstances? Explain.
- Should the genetically modified organism involved be labeled so, if it is a consumable item? Explain.
Last Updated on June 9, 2019 by EssayPro